Sunday 15 October 2017

My first outing


My very first fishing trip.... so we used roach for bait and we fished at Wick weir pool. and it was very exciting when we caught the pike. this was my first pike ever and I felt so proud when I held it. We caught this pike on Saturday 7th October


We went fishing today (Sunday 15th October ) to the Silver Pool at Willow Farm. It was very hard to catch a fish on every go but it was very fun just me doing it on my own. We caught thirty fish. Roach, Bream, Silver Bream and Perch. 


It was the first cast out quite a reasonable size, not the biggest but it was quite big for the first cast. It was quite slimy, I felt really amazed that I got it and it was big and it felt like I'm gonna catch more fish than Daddy and I did.


This was the biggest fish of the day - a bream. It weighed 2 pound 2 ounces and it put up a big fight. It took a reasonable time to come in and it really took the bait well. It zoomed off straight away. When I got it in I felt so excited that I wanted to hold it before we put it in the net.


These are all the fish I caught today. What a catch! It was really hard to get them all and I felt so amazed that I wanted to have this picture with them all. After the photo Daddy and I put them safely back into the pond and watched them swim away. Until next time....



5 comments:

  1. Wow Max, amazing job! So many fish ��! I'm happy you put them safely back in the water. Can't wait to see what you will catch next time! ������auntie Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max i loved reading your blog! Good job! Cant wait to hear more fishing stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog Max! Can't wait to get you and Joe over to Fulready for a session! Great job and great read - keep up the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog Max! Can't wait to get you and Joe over to Fulready for a session! Great job and great read - keep up the posts!

    ReplyDelete

fishing after a long time

This spot was a place with no fish  so we moved. Tazzy came with us today. This was the first fish he weighed 1lb 8oz he pulled...